There are no more secrets about the routes of all Polish events under the IRONMAN banner. The organizers have revealed all the cards concerning the competition:
- Citi Handlowy IRONMAN 70.3 Warsaw - June 12, 2022;
- Enea IRONMAN Gdynia - 7 August 2022;
- Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Poznań - September 4, 2022.
First of all, the maps of biking and running routes were presented, which will inaugurate this year's IRONMAN series in Poland. On 12 June, triathletes will take part in Citi Handlowy 5150 Warsaw and Citi Handlowy IRONMAN 70.3 Warsaw.
In the second place the routes prepared for the participants of the half and full distance in Gdynia were presented:
- Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - Bike Course - WATCH HERE
- Enea IRONMAN Gdynia - Bike Course - WATCH HERE
- Enea IRONMAN/IRONMAN 70.3 Gdynia - Run Course - WATCH HERE
A complete novelty will be the Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Poznań. The premiere edition of the IRONMAN competition in the capital of Wielkopolska region is scheduled for September 4th 2022.
- Enea 5150 Poznań - Bike Course - WATCH HERE
- Enea IRONMAN 70.3 Poznań - Bike Course - WATCH HERE
- Enea IRONMAN 70.3/5150 Poznań - Run Course - WATCH HERE
During the presentation of maps of the routes it was also possible to see the location of individual nutrition points with detailed information on what products will be available in each place. The competitors' thirst will be quenched by Cisowianka water, energy will be provided by Red Bull and isotonic drinks, gels and bars provided by ALE Active Life Energy. A complete novelty will be a hot soup for the triathletes measuring up to the full distance in Gdynia, prepared by Nowalijka.
For the first time the competitors also had the opportunity to see the medals that will wait for them at the finish line.